10.11.2009

shopping with the boyfriend

Yesterday Kyle and I went shopping at the Mall of America. First, it's amazing that Kyle would go shopping, second it's amazing he would go on a Saturday, and third it's amazing that I convinced him to go to the Mall of America on a Saturday! For those of you who haven't been to the MALL (or MOA as the locals call it), it is insane on the weekends. People travel from all over to come and spend the day or weekend there. They have every store imaginable and even a huge amusement park with roller coasters. Saturdays are just crazy there - anyone from the area knows to stay far away from the mall on a Saturday. So I was amazed that Kyle agreed to go there to do our fall clothes shopping. He needed a bunch of new clothes and he seriously won't buy anything unless I'm there to tell him how it looks or unless I buy it for him. Silly boy. Well the best part, and the point to this post, was that I needed new fall boots. A black and a brown pair. He went with me to the Rack, Marshalls, and DSW. He would help me try on the boots, get me different sizes, and tell me his opinion on them! I couldn't believe it! Normally he is the 'get in, get out' kind of guy. I was so impressed with his patience that I just had to share! Now if only he'd do this for every shopping trip ;)

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL! That is so fun. Trevor is definetly the in and out kinda guy. So I prefer to do all my shopping alone:) That is so fun that he went with you, and on top of that he was happy about it and involved!! Very impressive:)

Jenna Hardy said...

How fun! I have actually been to the mall of America too. My grandma grew up in Bemidiji & we did that one day when we visited on vaca. So huge & fun. I like to read about ur MN adventures! :-)