10.15.2009

my new hair cut

It is fall break time in my neck of the woods. So what does that mean for me? It means time to catch up on homework. Oh and time for a new hair cut :)

I decided a couple of months ago that I wanted to back to blonde. So gradually my stylist and I have been putting more and more highlights in. Oh ya - I also decided I wanted to grow my hair out too... so that meant no cutting any length off. Sometimes growing your hair out can be sooo boring. So I decided swoopy bangs were the answer. Here's a pic. It isn't very good quality because Kyle took it with his Blackberry.

4 comments:

Lacey T said...

You look adorable. I love how you're sportin Az even away from home! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I like the bangs Katie, you look cute

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute:)

Tatiana said...

i like it! You're so cute so anything looks good on you. bangs are always scary but they look good!