
My very own set of golf clubs!! Yesterday my boyfriend and I were supposed to go to the driving range and hit some balls. Instead, he surprised me by taking me shopping for my very own set! I had been using his dad's old set to play this summer and Kyle decided this would be a good early birthday present. Such a sweet man! I started playing with him this summer and love it! I suck at it, but I get better each time I play. It's so fun because it's an outdoor activity that Kyle and I can enjoy together. I highly suggest learning to play if you're interested!
9.14.2009
introducing...
Posted by Katie B. at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! What a sweet boyfriend!
Nice! I've been going to the driving range with my hubs but I suck so bad. Golf is really really hard!
Post a Comment