The last couple of weeks have been a blast! Here's what I've been up to...
For the Fourth of July, Kyle and I went up to Warroad MN to his grandparent's cabin. It's located right on the Lake of the Woods and when you look across the lake you see Canada! Crazy huh! {Next time we go I'm totally bringing my passport so I can say I've "been" to Canada :)} It took us 7.5 hours to drive home. ewww. But we had a blast while we were there. We rode the golf cart, went out on the lake, participated in the "golf cart parade," ate yummy food and enjoyed the lovely weather.
The week after the 4th, my BFF Alyssa came to visit me from Arizona! While she was here we took a tour of the St. Paul Cathedral, went to the History Museum, had some yummy cocktails, went to the Mall of America, and went to a Twins game! It was sooo good to see her and catch up.
This past weekend Kyle and got a lot accomplished! We finished putting together my bike! His dad had an extra frame and some extra wheels, so we bought some tires, tubes, and a bike seat and got it all together! I can't wait to start going on long bike rides. Kyle and I were also fortunate to go to the Twins game this past Sunday! We went with our friends James and Tara. We had great seats and it didn't hurt that the Twins played AWESOME!
That's what I've been up to the last couple weeks. Just enjoying my summer :) Here are a few of my favorite pics:
7.13.2009
summer happenings
Posted by Katie B. at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment