5.11.2009

sarah comes to visit

I have been quite the blogger slacker the past few months and I have a lot to catch y'all up on!

Over spring break (yes I know - back in March) my very dear friend Sarah came to visit me! We have been best friends since we were 4 years old and met at sunrise preschool. Sarah moved to Virginia our freshman year of high school and we've only been able to get together a few times since then. It was so wonderful to see her and catch up with everything. While she was here I received the best news! Sarah asked me to be her maid of honor at her wedding next year! I was soooo excited and honored to be asked. Any advice on fulfilling MOA duties from out of state is welcomed! We had a great time. We visited a lot, went to see 7 brides for 7 brothers at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, went to the mall of america, and did a bunch of other girly things. I decided to book an appointment for us at a local bridal shop to try on dresses. It was supposed to be just for fun because at this point her wedding date was over a year away. Well! The best part of the trip was that she found her wedding dress! Ha! At a random wedding shop in Minnesota. We both got quite a laugh out of it. But like they say, when you know you know. I had a great time with her and can't wait to go to Virginia for her wedding shower and wedding. Here are some pics from her trip:




2 comments:

Jazz and Rod said...

Sarah!!! Oh my gosh you guys were always 2 peas in a pod! I wondered what happened to her after Poston! Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

How awesome!! I always remember you talking about her but I had never met her! How fun to be a maid of honor!!