5.11.2009

do you ever get that itch?

When you don't blog for a while (which could mean days for some and months for others) and then you just want to blog and blog and blog?! I'm in one of those moods. It's probably because it's finals time and I'm finding any possible way for me to procrastinate.

Here's a story:

The other morning Kyle and I were getting ready to head to school and we were fighting over the bathroom sink. I was brushing my teeth and he was washing his face. I glanced over at him and couldn't help the yelp that escaped my lips. He had squeezed a HUGE dollop of face wash into his hands. Not just any face wash. My $35 a bottle face wash.* He looked over at me and innocently said, "too much?" ha! I quickly informed him that YES that was too much and how much that bottle of face wash costs. I just about killed him! I wonder how long he has been using my face wash and pouring half the bottle in his hand!! Of course he ridiculed me for spending $35 on a bottle of face wash. So what if I want to spend that much! I can't afford many luxuries and this is one I won't live without!

*seriously, it's the most amazing stuff ever!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish my hubby used good facewash! He just washes his with his body wash in the shower! SICK!

what kind is it?

Katie B. said...

I put a link on the post... it is seriously amazing - it's called Doctor's Dermatologic Formula (DDF). It's a little harsh on my face so I don't use it every day. But it definitely helps with my stress break outs!

Greg♥Amelia said...

LOL...This is such a funny story! It's great because I have little moments like this ALL the time with Greg!!! Guys just don't seem to get it.

AND...I LOVE Andrea's comment about Tyler and his body wash for face wash...I am dying with laughter...TOO funny!!!!!!!

Thank you for procrastinating during finals and providng some much needed entertainment!