ice pond hockey tournament in minneapolis. It was such an experience! The weekend we went was super cold, we were standing outside in 5 degree weather - yikes! But bundled up in our snow gear and brought some thermoses filled with hot chocolate. It's amazing how many people go and out endure the cold so they can play hockey. We had a great time!
The tournament takes place on
a lake that is a beach spot during the
summer. I took a picture of the Beach sign and you can see the life guard chair in the background - ha!
3 comments:
That sounds fun. I'd probably die on the ice though because I am way too uncoordinated.
The cold looks really nice... it was like 90 degrees here today.
That looks like so much fun!
Fun, I can't believe how cold it was!! Aggh I would die! But you did have hot choclate so that helps, plus all the layers:)
Post a Comment