Every year the law school as a big fun dance. I'm on the social committee at school so I had to help put the dance together! It was a lot of hard work but it paid off so much! My law-school friends and I had a blast. This year it was held at 317 on Rice Park - a gorgeous location that overlooked the bluffs of the Mississippi River. It was also the first time I entertained people at my new apt. Everything went really well, although I went a little overboard on the food - but I guess it's better to have too much than not enough! Let me tell you we played the wildest game of Jenga ever. Oh! Also, the best part was that I went shopping for my dress that morning and found it for $10 at H&M! I was excited to snag such a good deal. Here are some pics from the evening...
2.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That dress is super cute!!! What a great deal!
I miss you. i need to call you back and catch up on life. Hope things are going good!
What have you been up to? It's been forever! I think you may have a hometown friend not so far from you in law school. I think Jihone goes to school there too. What a small world!
Your dress is so cute! I can't believe you got it for $10!!! You should definitely come to Chicago. The weather has been amazing, in the 50's and even 60's today! I think it is going to get cold again, but hopefully no more crazy below zero temps :)
Such a good deal, bravo:) Glad you had fun, and you looked super cute too:)
Post a Comment