2.15.2009

such a lovely boyfriend <3

I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day! I've never made a big deal out of valentines day - mostly because it is the same day as my dad's birthday. So I've always thought about it as my dad's birthday instead of some mushy holiday. My boyfriend and I are both busy {and poor} law students, so we don't have much time for going out and spending money on flashy dinners and gifts. So to say the least, I wasn't expecting much. Well! I had a perfect day. First, for breakfast my boyfriend brought me some coffee and cinnamon rolls {my favorite breakfast dessert, from my favorite place}. Then after I spent five hours of my Saturday in a client meeting, I came home to a super clean kitchen! He washed all of my dishes {I don't have a dishwasher - and there were PLENTY of dishes in there} and took my trash out for me! Then he cooked me the most delicious Italian dinner. I can barely say it let alone spell it - but it sure was yummy! Then we spent the rest of the night catching up on our t.v. shows. This may not seem like anything exciting - but for me it was the perfect valentines :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOunds like a perfect V-DAY! What a cute BF!

Way better than ours over here!

Chelsey Howard said...

That's my kind of Valentines day too:) I like the simple things! Plus he cleaned, he gets mad props for that:)