1.07.2009

Twilight


I just started reading Twilight - and I love it! I wanted to stay up and read it all night but I had to force myself to go to bed so I could be up for work. At first I wasn't crazy about it - the author's style really bugged me. But after I got past that and more involved with the book I really started to enjoy it! Has anyone else read it? How are the rest of the books in the series?

4 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

I have not read any of the books. I saw the last 30 min or so of the movie and it was super cheesey! I've heard the books are supposed to be much better!

Chelsey Howard said...

Best book EVER! I was the same way when I read it. I lost a lot of sleep. So worth it though!

Anonymous said...

I loved the books! So so awesome. The second one is a little hard to get through, but totally worth it!

angela hardison said...

Hey Katie! My email address is:

angelahardison{at}gmail{dot}com