So on Sunday we had 40 degree weather, which was very nice. I was looking forward to it warming up here again... but Nature has played an April Fool's joke on me! It's still Winter!
Here are some pics from around the neighborhood...
Front yard...
Walk to school...
9 comments:
Hello gorgeous friend! it looks so beautiful there. I love you and I hope you are doing great! Keep in touch.
ahhh.... that looks so cold!!!
Hi Katie! How are you? I found you on Nat's blog. So fun to see you. I'm so sorry about the cold snow, but congrats on law school. My husband is also about to finish his first year. We're at Duke (Durham, NC). I can't believe what you law students go through!! Good for you girl, but I'm so glad you have family there... that always helps. Our laws school ball is this friday. I'm excited. Looks like you're so happy and life is treating you well. YOu deserve it. You're beautiful as ever! Love ya girl.
Katie! I'm so excited that you are wanting to do a 1/2 marathon. I love the 1/2 because the training doesn't seem to intense but it's still so gratifying. Google Jeff Galloway. He's always giving advice on running in Runner's World Magazine...he has this run/walk theory that I LOVE. When I do my long runs, I run for 4-5min and then walk 1 min for the whole run. It's to help prevent injury...read up on that, it makes sense! oooo, i'm so excited for you! Maybe look for a 10k and start with that...they have training programs for a 10k. I just usually go off of HalHigdon's Novice training plans. Email me if you want to talk more about it!! christy.horne@yahoo.com
Hope all is going well!!
The snow is so pretty! I am jealous! I hope everything is going well!
Katie! Thank you for finding me and saying hello! It really has been years... The snow and cold looks beautiful - I'm jealous. Law school? Seems so fitting for you :) Hope everything is going great. Keep posting (everyone needs a distraction from school).
That snow looks cold (duh!). I hope you're staying warm!
Hey Katie how are you doing. I was on tats blog and saw your name i was so excited! Long time no talk or see for that matter. You look like you are doing so great. Good for you for getting into law school.....i just do hair(ha ha).
we just found out that he got into ASU! we are excited even though we would have loved living in malibu. how are you liking it out there? it was hard for me to get used to driving in the snow in utah. you are almost done with your first year! that has to feel good. hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment