4.26.2008

Study Break!!!

Finals are less than a week away ~ so I haven't been able to update my blog lately! Nothing new here, I was a little upset to wake up to snow falling this morning... yes... snow... at the end of April!
Also, I will be heading back to AZ at the end of May, the 17th through the 24th to be exact. So everyone clear your calendars! Also my little brother (Chris) will be graduating from high school and everyone is invited to his graduation party ~ I thought it would be a good way to get everyone together at once. I'll give you more details later.
Hope everyone is doing well ~ wish me luck on my finals!!! Hurray for almost being down with my first year!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your finals girl!

Hope all is going well and we will for sure get together and do something when you are here!!!!