3.26.2008

Too old for an Easter basket? No way!

I spoke to my mom on the phone this Easter and she told me how sad she was because this was the first year she didn't make me an Easter basket :( I was sad that I didn't get to spend Easter with my mom, dad and brothers; but I was happy that I got to spend my first Easter with my cousins!
We had a great weekend! We died eggs, watched the movie Enchanted (super cute), and played in the snow! Here are some pics from the weekend...

The first day of spring we got quite a few inches of snow!

I love when the snow is thick and it sticks to the tree branches... so pretty!

The oldest and the youngest cousin (Emily) on my mom's side

My Aunt Jackie and cousin Sara dying Easter eggs!

Sara and Emily playing in the snow after church!



4 comments:

Lacey T said...

Tell your momma The UPS Bunny would have gladly delivered your basket this yr. Sorry you didn't get to spend it at home. At least you have your family there too!

Chelsea said...

That sucks about not getting a basket this year! The Easter Bunny has skipped me for a long time! You are lucky it lasted so long for you! I hope you had a good Easter!

Natalie said...

Hey Katie! I'm so glad you found my blog and said Hi. anyway.. how's law school? i bet it's crazy! You look so good...and yes, it does seem like yesterday that we were working at mongo and Bostons. crazy stuff! Well... good luck with school and i'll keep checking your blog to stay updated. -Natalie

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog perusing through blogger.com. I am glad to see that I am not the only adult that expects an Easter basket.