2.07.2010

what's new with you?

Here's what I've been up to lately...

(1) Studying. As per usual. This semester I'm taking Criminal Law, Corporations, and the Legal Advocacy Clinic.

(2) Filling out my BAR application. Yikes. That's all I have to say about that.

(3) Planning Blackacre. aka Law School Prom. I am in charge of making all of the arrangements with the caterer, etc. We're having it at the James J. Hill House this year, beautiful location. I can't wait, but it's stressful planning an event for 250+ people!

(4) Work. Yup. Still chasing paper. Making it rain. Whatever you want to call it.

(5) MOH duties. I am super excited for my friend Sarah's wedding in May! I hand made her bridal shower invitations and will be traveling to Virginia for the special occasion next month! I'm so excited to see her and take a break from the snow.

Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure. I wish I could just do crafty things all the time, it's so relaxing.


(6) Lastly, I've been enjoying a little online shopping lately. I desperately needed a new tote for school. Something that I could carry my laptop and school books in, but NOT a backpack. I found a nice sturdy leather one that received excellent reviews. And conveniently after I bought the tote I saw matching riding boots on sale in the same color... coincidence? I think not. So I bought the boots as well and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new purchases.

Aren't they cute?



What have you all been up to?

2 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! What a great find on the tote and matching boots, very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are one busy girl. It sounds like you are doing so great though! You are so crafty..those invites are so so cute..and i love the tote and boots. Glad you are so happy!