I had a wonderful visit to arizona. It was great to see my family, get out of the minnesota cold and visit with some old friends. I didn't get many pictures while I was home, but here are some from a night out with my old friends Natasha and Ashley. We went out to celebrate Natasha's engagement to Justin, the handsome man pictured below. I had a great time catching up with these girls and can't wait to see what the next year will bring for us!

1.05.2010
true friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart
Posted by Katie B. at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so fun! Im glad you got to see them. Dang we never got together!!!
I'm so sad I missed out! Too bad my babies had a plan of their own!
I'm so bumbed that I couldn't make it:( I love the pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun, I'm coming next time for sure.
Post a Comment