Due to my lack of posting, it may seem like I lead a really boring life up here in Minnesota. But I promise I don't! I'm just lazy and would rather read everyone else's blogs instead of write my own. So instead of doing homework this morning like a good law student, I've decided to play a little catch-up with my blog. There are quite a few posts, so if you have time, check em' out! Please note, these are posts are in no particular order, just everything I've been up to from August through November.
A little "ketchup" for your enjoyment :)
11.16.2009
I'm not boring, I'm lazy, I swear!
Posted by Katie B. at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Katie! We will be home for Christmas. 3 days in Mesa and 3 days in Tucson, it will be a short trip but I am really missing AZ lately! Probably has something to do with the crazy cold weather in Chicago! Will you be home for the holiday?
Post a Comment