11.16.2009

{badger game 2009}

This Fall Kyle and I had an opportunity to go to a Wisconsin Badger game in Madison. I was able to visit the infamous Camp Randall. Holy cow - these games are crazy!!! The stadium is amazing and the fans are entertaining. We started of the day early by hitting up some bloody marys and brats at a local bar. On game days the marching band marches around town and visits various bars. So while we were enjoying our breakfast the marching band came in and started playing! It was so cool - like our own personal show. Then we were off to the game. The Badger students have some interesting traditions, some too profane for my blog :) Needless to say it was a fun day, I'm really glad I got to experience Kyle's alma mater. I'm more excited for next season, when the ASU SunDevils travel up to the Midwest to play Wisconsin! You can bet I'll be at the game sporting my ASU colors!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: