8 things I did yesterday:
went to the beach with my two little cousins Emily and Sara
watched New in Town with my Mom and Grandma
ate the BEST rhubarb pie (made by my grandma)
slept in
bought a new swim suit
got a tan
finished a book - The Reader
bought and read trashy magazines (US weekly is my fav)
8 things I look forward to:
graduating from law school
passing the bar
going to chicago in two weeks
seeing my bff Alyssa in July
cabin trips in July
starting season 2 of Madman
my new truck (thanks dad!)
snuggling with kyle
8 things I wish I could do:
see my family more often
play the piano
speak spanish fluently
practice law (ie be done with law school and the bar)
be a better bargain shopper
justify getting cable tv
own a pet
go on more vacations (stolen from Lacey)
8 shows I watch on TV:
Weeds
Madman
Big Love
The Office
Murder She Wrote
CSI
CSI-Miami
Numbers
*Not that I actually have time to watch these on tv - I love hulu.com and netflix!
8 people I tag:
Andrea
Amelia
Chelsea Holgate
Chelsey Howard
Jasmine
Lali
Tatiana
Erin C.
6.15.2009
Tagged by Lacey!
Posted by Katie B. at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for playing! We miss you!
We are definitely still in Chicago...no more moving for us :) It would be SO great to see you!!! I am going to a conference in Wisconsin on June 24th but I get back on the 27th in the afternoon. So maybe we could get together Saturday or Sunday??? Let me know if that works for you! My cell is 602-791-8547
I wish I was better at bargain shopping too, I just hate digging through things to find something cute:(
Post a Comment