Last week I was perusing the ABA's online journal (it's a journal for attorneys) and there was an article about appropriate dress for women in the courtroom. This is a huge topic among my friends and I. Since we are "baby lawyers" we aren't always sure of what is appropriate and inappropriate in the legal world. There definitely is a fine line. I want to look professional but at the same time I want to maintain at least a hint of femininity. The article cited this blog. It is a corporate fashion blog that gives a lot of advice on what to wear and what not to wear in the corporate world. I found it pretty interesting and thought I would pass it along to others who are in need of the same advice. Thank goodness I know better than to wear open toed shoes in court! ;)
An update of the last few weeks is coming soon. For now, Kyle and I are in hiding.
5.24.2009
new blog to follow
Posted by Katie B. at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
how fun to be a business women! you are so cute, and i wish i could see you in court...well not that way! :)
Post a Comment