Some of my friends and I were fortunate enough to go to Milwaukee for the weekend and catch 2/3 games for the Brewers/Twins series. Although we had to take an alternative route because of the flooding the road trip there wasn't too bad. The weather was great for tailgating and we went out on Water Street after the game. It's always nice to have mini get-a-ways every now and then. I wish my Dad could have been there to enjoy Miller Park with me - but I thought about him the whole time! Happy Father's Day Dad!!!
Miller Park!!!
Jason, Becky and I
Grilling some Brats! Yummy :)
3 comments:
Oh it turned out cute! So did you just follow the directions from mine then?
you totally deserve to get away, good for you!
Hey! I know it has been forever. We're doing great. I'm just staying home with Savannah and teaching a few classes a week for the City of Mesa and Paul is going to school full time and working full time at Chase as a banker. How is everything with you???
Post a Comment