I was lucky enough to make it home for my little brother's graduation! Strangely enough, the weather was a little cold and rainy while I was home. Let me tell you how much I enjoyed sitting in the rain for two hours saving seats for my family for the ceremony! I had so much fun with my family and catching up with my friends! I can't wait to go back again! Too bad I'll be spending the rest of the summer taking summer school and working in MN!
My Mommy and I!
Chris, Grandma Rosie, my Mom and Me!
The whole fam out for din din!!
The weather was terrible on graduation night! It rained the entire ceremony!
My little brother and my parents, he's all grown up now!!!
Congrats Chris! I'm so proud of you :) XOXO
5 comments:
It was so good to see you and hang out, just like the good ol' days!
I couldn't believe the HORRIBLE weather on graduation. What the heck? Rain in May??
Can't believe little Chris is all graduated!
P.s.
You look like your momma so much in that first picture! So cute!
You look amazing!
Oh, I made my blog private. Email me beans0214@yahoo.com and I'll add you to my readers!
How fun you got to come home! Remember our grad night, it was so freakin windy! It sucked. At least we didn't get rain. Congrats to your little bro!!
Kaite!! It's been years and years and years and years! It was great hearing from you. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment