3.08.2008

Fun Time in AZ!

I was so happy that I was able to go home to Arizona for spring break - it was a nice break from Minnesota weather! I'm so glad I got to spend time with everyone! I will be back in town again in May for my brother's graduation so hopefully I can see everyone who I missed this time around! Here are a few pics from my trip home! Now its back to the grind - only two more months and my first year of law school will be over! Hurray!
My BFF Lis and I!
Tony and I with our super cool faces :)
My Brothers and I at the Cubs/Brewers game!
My brother Chris and I at a spring training game!
Andrea, Weston and I before our fun girls night out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so fun to see you and have a fun girls night out! Just like the good ol' days!
We need to do that everytime you come in town!
Good luck at school!

Lacey T said...

Looks like you had fun. Sorry I missed out!