I just wanted to let everyone know that I am coming home to AZ for Spring Break!!! I will be there from February 29th through March 6th... hopefully I will get to see all of your smiling faces! While I'm home I can't wait to...
Go to a cubs spring training game! I love going to baseball games...
Sunshine! It is currently 9 degrees here (with the windchill it's -6 degrees!!!)
And drinking an ice cold beer... there is nothing better than spending a sunny afternoon at a cubs game drinking an ice cold beer.... yummy!
Go to a cubs spring training game! I love going to baseball games...
Sunshine! It is currently 9 degrees here (with the windchill it's -6 degrees!!!)
And drinking an ice cold beer... there is nothing better than spending a sunny afternoon at a cubs game drinking an ice cold beer.... yummy!
7 comments:
YEAH! We'll have to hng out again and do something fun! Maybe I can leave the kids at home with Tyler this time???
Give me a call when you get back home! Maybe I'll just wait to mail the stuff. You still have my number, right?
hey!! how are you? looks like you're doing good! LAW SCHOOL!! so awesome. Keep in touch. Oh and I agree- there's no better place to be than a cubs spring training game! Aaron and I love that
Guess what I'm doing on Friday? Spring Training game! Yes, Brandon and I are getting out! Can't wait to catch up with you when you get home.
Holy crap. I didn't realize you were coming home tomorrow! Call me and we'll definitely get together.
Katie! That's so fun that you have a blog - yay! now we can commisurate with each other's graduate school experiences...It snowed here in DALLAS today (i'm sure you know plenty about that being in minnesota!) so i'm so excited to enjoy the sunshine next week. I already have tickets to the cubbies...yahoo!! Good luck w/school!!
I'm such a schmuck! When you called on Sunday night, I had Brandon's bday party going on. Chaos! Then, both boys got ear infections and we spent 2 days this wk at the dr office. Then, it totally slipped my mind that you left on Thurs. So, I'm a schmuck. When do you think you'll be back again? I really wanted to see you and catch up...sorry!
Post a Comment