I was able to go snowboarding with Linley, Ike, Brittney, Scott and Angie while I was home in Arizona! It was such a blast, the conditions at Sunrise were really good for Arizona. Luckily there were no injuries... just sore muscles :)
I am just finishing my third year of law school and will be graduating this May! I have lived in Minnesota for almost three years now and plan on living here for the forseeable future. This blog is about my law school experiences and my new life in the midwest. I miss my friends and family from Arizona but am loving my new life here!
3 comments:
welcome to blogger!!!
Look like you guys had a blast!
Your layout looks cute! Your gettin' the hang of it!
Miss ya'
It is just like where you added a picture of your school on the right side. It will say "links" instead of "picture". Then you type in people's URL.
Hope that helps!
Post a Comment