I start my second semester of law school on Monday! While this past semester was extremely challenging I am excited to get back to it. Here is a really funny video about law school... for all of you thinking about going watch this and then decide! Once I start school I won't be seeing or talking to many of you for a while so wish me luck!
1.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YEAH! You figured it out!
Good luck this semester! I know you'll do good! Your a smarty pants!
Katie B! How fun it was to get your message! I am glad to hear you are doing well. Law School? Wow! you go girl!! Love, Your Bobbi Body Beautiful (haha remember you used to call me that in track?)
You NEED to update!!
Hey Katie! How have you been?
Chelsea stumbled across your blog and told me about it! I have some stuff to mail you, but need an address. How are you doing? Long time since I've talked to you...
I am in Arizona- we just went to Disneyland last week. It was so much fun! Thanks... I think Logan is a cutie, but I am kinda attached to him! How is school? Oh my email is chelsea_holgate@hotmail.com. I am super creative with that, huh?
Post a Comment