(1) You recite the elements of crimes in your head in order to fall asleep at night. No. Joke.
(2) You had a dream that you insisted on sitting out of a rec league soccer game because you didn't want to chance hurting yourself a week before the bar exam.
(3) You consume obscene amounts of caffeine.
(4) You thought it would be a nice "treat" to buy the family size pack of Twizzlers . . . because you need study food!
(5) You are completely enraged that someone decided to do yard work outside your window at 10 a.m. on a Tuesday morning. Enraged. Don't they know you're STUDYING FOR THE BAR EXAM!!!! The nerve of some people.
I hope you're all having a great summer! ONLY 9 MORE UNTIL FREEDOM!
*Here is an entertaining blog post that may help you understand the stress people are under.
7.20.2010
You know you're studying for the bar exam when . . .
Posted by Katie B. at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Katie B.! I saw your comment on Lisa's (sometimes mine) blog. I wish I could switch you places in our law school progression! (just got done with my second week). It hasn't been that bad. Just a lot of reading. Anyways, we'd love to hear your tips and advice on 'the world of law' up in this neck of the woods! -C.J.
Post a Comment