5.06.2010

Sarah's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party

For my spring break I was able to travel to Virginia Beach for my very good friend Sarah's bridal shower. I was her maid of honor so I was in charge of planning the event. Being miles away made it very hard to plan such an event, but with the help of Sarah's mom and her bride's maids it was possible. Sarah's mom rented a beach house for the weekend in Sandbridge, a little town in Virginia Beach. It was still a little cool, but it turned out great! We had a shower at the beach house on Saturday during the day and then rented a limo for the young chicks to go out in at night. It was a blast! I loved getting to know all of Sarah's Virginia friends and meeting her family before the wedding. It made the wedding so much more fun because we all already knew one another. Sarah received some great gifts. My favorite was the truffle bowl from pampered chef. Mmmmm. I love me some pampered chef! Everyone had a great time.



Here is Sarah and her Mom, the champagne for the weekend, her gorgeous shower cake, a picture of Sarah and I, and this awesome banner that her uncle Spark made for her!



Here are some pictures of all of the girls from the shower and then going out afterwards. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

FUN! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

Glad it all turned out wonderful!

YOur boots are super cute!