5.23.2010

Juris Doctor

I am now a law school graduate :)

It feels great. Pictures to follow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS my friend! So proud of you!

Lacey T said...

That is the best news I've heard all day! Congrats to you! I'm so happy you're all done. You're such a big girl now!

Tatiana said...

YAY!! Congrats. Finally the long road is complete. Now on to real life lawyering....Good luck!!
I wish when you'd come in town next that I could see your lovely face..?

Greg♥Amelia said...

Congratulations Katie!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the book rec. You have to read a book called The Help, I don't have it in front of me and can't think of the author but it is on the best seller list right now and it is AWESOME!

Jenna Hardy said...

Katie! Congrats on graduating! Best of luck to the next step, taking the BAR right? That is wonderful, my sis Brooke did just 1 semester at Thomas Jefferson- then decided it wasn't for her! That is awesome. LOVED to see Sarah's pictures. We are all grown up arent we??? Haha! She looked so pretty and so did you! I hope all is well, hopefully I will get to see you in AZ sometime :-)!!!!