I am going be in Arizona December 19th through the 31st...
My first final is three weeks away - yuck! I hate school - but after this semester I will be half way done with law school! Hooray!!
I miss you all and can't wait to catch up and relax with everyone while I'm home :)
11.15.2008
Clear you calendars!!!
Posted by Katie B. at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So your not here for Thanksgiving?
I'll be sure that we can hang out a few times while you are here and do you know... the normal!
Tag, you're it. I called you back!
That is so fun that you'll be here for the holiday's:) I can't believe you are already half way done with law school, that is so amazing!
I will be in Mesa Nov 27-Dec 1 and then again for Christmas Dec 23-30th! I am SOOO excited to go home...definitely not the biggest fan of Texas! I'm really looking forward to our move to Chicago. How do you like St. Louis??? Is the cold weather terribly painful? I'm a little nervous!
Post a Comment