Jared Zobel.
He will be missed. My thoughts & prayers are with the Zobel family :(
ZOBEL, Jared Preston, 23, 2008, in Mesa. Services: 6 p.m. today at The Landmark, 809 W. Main St., Mesa. Wyman Cremation & Burial Chapel handled arrangements. (480) 668-2898.
Published in the East Valley Tribune on 11/1/2008
10.29.2008
RIP
Posted by Katie B. at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! What happened?? I love Jared!!
It is so sad to think that he is no longer with us. I couldn't believe it.
Oh no, what happened? I hope the service is beautiful. I will miss him.
Wow, I remember Jared - I loved him! It's been years since I've seen the kid, but I have some funny memories of him.
I am sorry for your loss, I don't know if you would remember me I am Diana Taylor, Aaron Taylor's mom. Just want you to know your in our prayers.
Post a Comment