10.10.2008

Birthday!

I am officially an old lady now! I can't believe I'm 24!! Does anyone else feel like they are old? We used to be just young pups - and now we have all this responsibility! Yikes. Anywho. My big day was very low key. Kyle took me out for a romantic dinner in down town saint paul and then we met up with some friends for drinks afterwards. It was the perfect evening!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday. I totally agree with you. I feel so old, like an old lady. We can't stop it and it sucks! sounds like you had a really good b day!
ps i am sorry i haven't done my homework on my blog. I am really glad you tagged me. I am just a slacker but I am going to update right now just for you

Unknown said...

glad you had a fun day! we need to go celebrate when you come in town!