9.30.2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by LaceyBug! So, here it goes...

My 8 obsessions...

  1. being prepared for my classes {all of them}
  2. growing out my nails
  3. finding the cheapest flight home i possibly can for christmas
  4. keeping dirty dishes OUT of my sink {i don't have a dishwasher :( }
  5. Madman - the show - amazing!
  6. my new job :)
  7. finding the perfect pictures/art for my new apt
  8. finding time to sleep
8 words or phrases I use often...
  1. WTF
  2. your mom
  3. whatev
  4. lame
  5. that's what she said
  6. did you brief this case?
  7. grrrrrr {usually said over AIM when I'm frustrated}
  8. sorry
8 things I want to do before I die...
  1. pass the bar
  2. have babies
  3. live in NYC
  4. learn to speak spanish fluently {the 4 years in high school and 1 year in college wasn't enough}
  5. learn to play the piano
  6. travel Europe
  7. run a triathlon
  8. sky dive
8 things I have learned from my past...
  1. don't trust people too easily
  2. be careful with your heart
  3. don't start studying for an exam the night before
  4. lots of tequila is never bueno
  5. growing up isn't such a bad thing
  6. your best girlfriends will get you through anything
  7. your parents don't always know what's best for you
  8. moving across the country is both scary and exciting
8 places I would love to go or see...
  1. Seattle, WA
  2. London, UK
  3. Israel
  4. Tokyo, Japan
  5. Disney World
  6. Boston, MA
  7. Hawaii
  8. the Vatican
8 things I currently need or want...
  1. to sleep in on the weekend!
  2. a new pair of jeans
  3. a pedicure
  4. class notes {i dropped my computer this weekend and lost ALL of my class notes :( }
  5. to get rid of this head cold
  6. a new phone
  7. a hair cut
  8. a trip to see felicia :)
i tag... Andrea, Tatiana and Jenna!!!

4 comments:

Lacey T said...

Oh no you didn't!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll hop to it!

Lacey T said...

I did tag you. I was only talking about the laceybug part. The past surely does come back to haunt you. Just when I thought my mom was the only one who still called me that!

Chelsey Howard said...

Sound like you need a day of relaxing, with all the school and work:( I wan to travel Europe too, that would be freakind awesome:)