8.31.2008

Sorry!

I just wanted to say sorry about the blog privacy thing! I'm applying for some jobs and wasn't sure how I felt about the employers seeing my blog - but it's not private anymore!

3 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Hey Katie! It's so good to hear from you! I'm doing well, just working on my masters in nursing at the moment. Congratulations on finishing your first year of law school! What else are you up to these days?

Chelsey Howard said...

Opps, I put a comment on the bottom of your New York trip and I ment to put it up here so you would see it:)

Tatiana said...

Hey! I LOVE all your NY pictures. I am so jealous I love it there. That is where Chris wants to go to dental school. He wants NYU but I dont think I cant hadnle living in the heart of NY ya know. But did you find a good job?!?!